Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And now...

Welcome back! My sister tells me that now I "have more time", I should get back to this page. Not sure how long this will last, but I'll give it a try once again.

So why do I have more time? I have joined the ranks of the retired. After 25 years of teaching I decided that was enough. I find myself actually sleeping until 7:00 most mornings. After a getting up at 5:00 AM forever, that is really sleeping in. I find I truly enjoy my leisurely morning. I am watching some great Netflix offerings and actually reading for fun. Nicholas Sparks is my current author. My husband aslo retired, so we get to enjoy watching our favorite our baseball team's games together - although we would enjoy them more if they actually won, but ....
We still participate in all of our music groups and have added one called The Kitchenaires...still getting the feel for that one.

So we wake each morning thankful for our time together, good health and the adventure of life. Blessings to you all.

No comments: